- Version 1.0
- Download 120
- File Size 12 MB
- Create Date
This Cinema 4D scene file is available under as “open source” concept. This is intended for educational use but really can be used for whatever you want. You don’t need to credit me for commercial or non-commercial use.
This project is Cinema 4D R21 based fully rigged and editable project.
- Drag & drop your object into the object field.
- Press play to create surface follow lines.
- For a smooth line reduce the voxel size. But keep in mind it will slow down the simulation.
- Increase the strength will speed up the creation.
- If you want to render splines just drag & drop a hair material into the line material field. The line thickness must be 0 cm.
- If you increase the thickness you can use other materials.
- To increase the line count use the particle settings.